transform your brows
Ready for your Tattoo?
Ready to schedule your appointment? Great! Here are important steps you must follow so you are prepared for the day of your procedure:
- You may arrive with your brows filled in the way you usually wear them. If you have a shape and style you usually wear and love, we can customize your brows and make symmetrical adjustments accordingly. If you’re unsure, we will determine a brow shape that fits the natural bone structure to compliment your features.
- No Aspirin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- No waxing or tweezing 5 days before your procedure.
- No tinting the brows 7 days before your procedure.
- No Botox 3 weeks before your procedure.
- No use of Retin-A, Retinol, Tretinoin or any Vitamin A derivatives 3 weeks prior to your procedure.
- No exfoliating the area at least 5 days prior to procedure.
- No facials or skincare treatments 3 weeks prior to procedure.
- No use of Latisse or other lash growth stimulating products 3 months prior to your procedure.
- Limit sun exposure prior to procedure and during the healing process. Swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas and tanning beds will result in loss of pigment, poor color retention and hyper-pigmentation. Sun burned skin will not be acceptable.